- A registration form must be completed by ALL students (new or continuing) in order to register for a class series.
- Class space will only be reserved with a completed registration form and full payment for the series.
- Mail registration form and payment to:
2802 Frederic Drive
Elkhart, IN 46514
Or, drop off at Burston Marketing during normal business hours (8-5 Monday - Friday)
- Payment is due before the first class unless other arrangments are made PRIOR to the first class.
- Continuing students will have priority in being registered for upcoming classes if registration and payment are received on or before the last class of the current series. After that date, registrations will be accepted in the order received.
- Late registration is permitted the first 3 weeks of class if the class is not full. The cost for the series will be pro-rated according to which week registration occurs (week 1,2 or 3). Exceptions will be considered after the third week of class if you have previous experience in Pilates and if there is still room in the class.
Cancellations, refunds and credits:
- Once payment is received, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please contact Suzy for cancellation and credit/refund requests. These will be handled on an individual basis.
- In the event you would need to cancel your registration prior to the first class, cash refunds are not guaranteed and a $20 administrative fee will be deducted.
- Cancellations are figured based on when the request is made, not based on the last class attended.
- Credits will not be given for missed classes unless you have a valid medical reason.
- You are allowed and encouraged to make up any missed classes! Classes that are missed or that you know you will be missing can be made up during the current series only.
- Missed classes cannot be transferred to another person or carried over to a future series.
- Because the classes are taught progressively, students who are brand new to Pilates may drop into classes only after an introductory session with Suzy. The cost for this session is separate from the class fee.
- If you have been "dropping in" to classes on a consistent basis previously, please talk to me prior to the first class to make arrangements to come as a drop-in.
- Any new student who would like to drop-in to a Pilates class as a Trial Class may do so. The fee is $12/class.
Remember that taking private sessions with Suzy is always an option. Privates will be arranged based on your needs and your goals. You can use an individual session to work on advancing your practice, address specific injuries and physical conditions, learn more about Pilates principles, and or breathing. Or if there is not a class time that works for you, setting up a private or semi-private (2+ people) is an option depending on scheduling, etc.. Currently the fees for private and semi-private classes are:
1 person $60/hour
2 people $50/hour
3 or more people price varies - call for pricing
Please let me know if you are interested in arranging a private session.
Clothing, Props and Eating:
These guidlines are important to create and support an optimal experience for you and everyone around you.
It's best to wear comforable clothes to class: t-shirts, shorts, tights or leggings. Leave gum, shoes and your worries at the door! Please turn off cell phones before class or leave them at home or in your car. It's best not to eat at least 2-3 hours before class. That said; please honor your body and any health condition that may require you to eat a light snack 1-2 hours before class. All mats and props are supplied. You can bring your own mat if you choose and/or a bottle of water.
Burston Marketing, Inc.
2802 Frederic Drive,
Elkhart, In 46514
Enter through the glass door on the side of the building marked "Fitness Entrance".
Mailing Address for registration and payment:
2802 Frederic Drive,
Elkhart, IN 46514
policies subject to change without notice